Labels

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Ugly Bunch



Hey Everyone, I would like to introduce you to



Here's the story of an ugly lady, who won an ugliest sim contest. She had skin of blue with heavy makeup, she's truly hideous.

Here's the story of a man who's also ugly, who was entered in an ugliest sim contest. He was one man living with his duckie, yet he was all alone.

Til the one day when the lady meet this fellow, and they knew it was much more than a hunch, that the two must somehow have a family. That's how they made the Ugly Bunch. The Ugly Bunch, The Ugly Bunch, That's how they made the Ugly Bunch!

 
 Original Contest
It was love at first leap!


First came the baby twins then the marriage proposal <3


They decided not to stop at two!


Then there were 6! OH MY!


All 6 Ugly Bunch Toddlers:


Growing up! There Children(or monsters):


All 6 Ugly Bunch Children:


I can't believe they lived to be teenagers, without child services taking them away.(I don't even think they wanted these hideous children)


All 6 Ugly Bunch Teens:


They made it to adulthood, now they can go out and continue to spread there ugliness around town.


And finally all 6 Ugly Bunch Young Adults!



I did not alter these sims in anyway. These are the hairs, eye colors, facial features, clothing, etc. They were born with, all I did was age them up and take pictures. So we now know what would happen if these two ugly sims had children! If for any reason you would like the ugly bunch family in your game, I uploaded them to the exchange in there teenage form. Here's the link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3647859 I can't not believe they got 16 downloads, that's more then some of my good uploads!

I also really want to thank mcgranor who so graciously gifted the ugly bunch Spa Necessities, to try and clean them up. I don't think anything is going to be able to clean them up, but this was a start. You can see it staged in the sides of all the group shots from child up.

I hope everyone likes these and it makes you laugh as much as it made me laugh while I was making them. Happy simming everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment